2018 Sponsorship Opportunities
There are four standard options, shown below, for companies and organisations to invest in the Festival, but we are happy to discuss variations to these proposals to meet specific marketing objectives.
If you are interested in sponsoring the Festival this year, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prime sponsors (limited to a maximum of four) will benefit from the highest level of exposure in the run-up to the Festival and on the day:
- The exclusive right to use the words ‘Proud sponsors of Wells Food Festival 2018’ in your own publicity and on the day
- Identification as a prime sponsor in the Festival’s extensive marketing, PR and social media campaign and in the Festival brochure
- Your display banners positioned at one of the main entrances to the Festival and elsewhere on the site, at an agreed location
- A prominently sited trade stand (3m x 3m)
- Choice of an award category bearing your name, as in ‘The ABC Award for Best (…) Stall’
- A leaflet in every Wells Food Festival shopping bag sold on the day
Sector sponsorship – £500
A number of specific Festival sectors and activities are available for branded sponsorship. In each case, the sector sponsored will be branded on the day with your name as, for example ‘The ABC Marquee’. In addition, each sponsor will be able to display their corporate banner on site, they will be acknowledged in pre-Festival publicity and in the Festival programme, and an award will carry their brand name and logo.
- Food Marquee in the Market Place
- Market Place Chill-out Zone
- Food Marquee in the Recreation Ground
- Recreation Ground Chill-out Zone
- Recreation Ground bandstand – continuous live music
- Children’s Zone (Bishop’s Barn)
- Discovery Zone (Recreation Ground) – information about food, food preparation, agriculture, healthy eating, etc.
- Demonstration Tent – a series of talks and demos running throughout the day
- The Town Hall – non-food and craft stalls, plus other attractions to be confirmed
- Stewards’ High Visibility jackets
Awards sponsorship – £400 (category award), £600 (Best in Show)
Once again, our stall holders will compete for a number of awards, one for each product category, judged by our sponsors’ representatives in conjunction with Festival staff. Each award will carry an individual sponsor’s brand name and logo, as in ‘The ABC Award for Best (…) Stall’.
Leaflet/voucher distribution – £50
Throughout the day our staff will be offering exclusively designed Wells Food Festival ‘Eat Well(s)’ shopping bags to the public. If you would like to promote your business at the Festival, placing a leaflet in these bags could be the answer.