The Wells Food Festival returns in 2014!
On Sunday 12 October we’ll be celebrating the best of our wonderful local autumn produce in Wells, the heart of rural Somerset.
Come and join us!
“The first Wells Food Festival provided a great showcase for Somerset produce and for England’s smallest city, attracting tourists and locals alike. With a superb artisan market and such a fantastic range of events, the whole day demonstrated the wealth of produce and number of expert artisans we can celebrate locally. I can’t wait for this year’s festival!” Tessa Munt MP
2013’s inaugural one-day event attracted over 3500 visitors and was such a success that we’re doing it again. This year’s festival will be bigger and better, featuring:
- Covered markets: 50 of Somerset’s best artisan producers
- Great Italian Sunday Lunch
- Forgotten Feast’s Autumn’s Banquet
- Cream of Somerset Tea
- Foodie Pub Quiz
- Miniature Ploughing Competition
- Craft cider and beer tents
- International Street Food stalls
- Vintage China and Cookware sale
- Talks, Walks and Workshops
- Cake, Jam and Tea Cosy competitions
- Wells Food & Drink Awards in association with Wells Journal
The Wells Food Festival 12 October, 2014
If you’d like to take a stall at the artisan market or a street food stall at this year’s festival please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if you’d like to volunteer to help at this community event, check out this page.